Monday, September 03, 2007

If I Was a Chancer

ST LUKE'S: Occasionally I wax lyrical about the food and drink that I'd like to import to Australia, if I had an entreprenneurial spirit that is. These include:

Iberio pigs for Jamon Serrano
Brittany cider
Apertivo (whatever the brand or drink is called)
Newcastle Brown (I'm sure this is available in Oz, but it could be relaunched)
Jerk Chicken/Spices
Weisswesser (German white sausage whose spelling escapes me)
Bavarian white beer
Bigos (a Polish stew featuring cabbage and five different kinds of meat)
Solyanka (Russian hunter's stew)
Magners
Confit du Canard in a can
Canned green beans

I'm sure there are more, but you get the idea.

1 Comments:

At 8:45 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

wanted to help out with correct spelling and general smartassing:

weisswurst is not a german sausage - it comes straight from the holy land of bavaria!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home