Friday, May 18, 2007

The Week That Was

ST LUKE'S: It's been a busy week at work. I'm trying not to skive off too much so I can collect a juicy bonus to make up for all the overtime I've missed. So other than working all I've really done is go to the movies. Twice. 28 Weeks Later on Monday night and Spiderman 3 last night. The former was ordinairy while the latter was extraordinairy. Last night I also slaved away at a review of John Ashbery's A Worldly Country which I seem to have been working on for months. It's a difficult book to learn how to review on.

In other news my memory card has corrupted so I might have lost all my photos of Italy. I'm still trying a few things so I'll let you know how I get on. Otherwise I'll construct an album out of random Flickr pics and Jaya's pics.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home