Thursday, January 11, 2007

Inadequacy

ST LUKE'S: When I trawl through some of the other blogs scattered across the blobe, I always end up acutely aware of my own distinct that of ability as a blogger. Maybe I can't write - though there is, I believe, some evidence to suggest that, at times at least, I can - maybe I'm just not funny or perhaps, most likely, my life is, at times, so mind numbingly mundane that it would require a Proustian effort to animate it.

My weekend for instance: Friday night visited Shannon in hospital at South Ken, Saturday morning worked then visited Shannon in hospital again with a side trip to a lovely Italian restaurant for lunch, Sunday made a Canadian breakfast, read The Sunday Times, watched A Nightmare on Elm Street 3 then went to see Apocalypto with Kate at the Ritzy. See - nothing to exciting about that.

Tonight I'm off to Brick Lane for Libby Trew's birthday. Maybe I'll bump into Peaches Geldof, Russel Brand and George Galloway.

PS. For my readers down under, if you don't recognise these celebrities, google them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home