Friday, December 22, 2006

Merry Christmas

ST LUKE'S: Merry Christmas to my cheery cabal of readers. It's been a fun first year of blogging and while I remain ridiculously rubbish at the digital genres it has been pleasing to attract a regular readership. Even if they are all my friends. Unfortunately I've run out of time to send everybody Christmas emails, I don't do Christmas cards and since I lost my phone a couple of weeks back there wont be too many text messages. Therefore I'd like to wish you all very Merry Christmas and a happy and safe New Year. Banal sentiments I know, but heartfelt nonetheless.

I'm off to Clitheroe this afternoon to spend four days in a cabin. Highlights are sure to include the Lakes District, Wensleydale Cheese, Fountains Abbey and the Boxing Day match between Blackburn and Liverpool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home