Monday, November 06, 2006

Bullet Points

BEDFORD ROAD: All right I'm about to go out the door to watch the world's favourite Kazakh and I just lost my last post so I'll be brief:

#1: Winter is here. It's colder and is dark by 5PM.

#2: Went to my first Premiership game on Saturday. Elerig got free tickets and took me along. Charlton versus Man City at the Valley.

#3: Fireworks in Battersea Park on Saturday night for Bonfire Night. (Yesterday it sounded like the Blitz with everyone setting them off all over town.)

#4: Bought some gloves on Petticoat Lane, and some bread, apricot and almond jam and chilli cheese at Spitalfields on Sunday.

#5: Visited Speaker's Corner, by accident, in Hyde Park on Sunday afternoon. It was amazing. A dozen self styled-preachers pontificating from step ladders, all clasing bottles of water. An absolute must do experience for anyone thinking of visiting.

#6: After two failed attempts I'm finally going to see Tapes N Tapes on Wednesday night.

Gotta run. Off to see the movie everybody is talking about. Will post pictures soon.

1 Comments:

At 2:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where are the photos?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home