Friday, September 15, 2006

Overheard Overthere

BEDFORD ROAD: So I'm finally back in the land of average ham and rain. While the full recollections of our quixotic quest through the land of La Mancha may take a little longer to come through I thought I'd start the ball rolling with a tribute to everybodies favourite section in Time Out (besides "Lies to Tell Tourists"):

"Throw a stingray at him."

"Harden' up"

"Give me your fucking wallet!"

"Tocca me aqui."

"Don't bother, I'll do it myself."

"Throw some ropes."

"Bet it was built by Gaudi!"

"I'm not paying for somebody else's stupidity."

"I'm never going back to Pamplona."

"Michael, I'm going to call your mum."

"On the ball City."

"Nevermind the danger."

"Who the fuck are the Kanoutons?"

"Hit the hazards and walk away."

"You've got your face on."

"Of course I do, yeah I clearly do."

"Koh - cayne?"

"Wayne Rouwknee" (svenstyle)

"Wellahhh"(svenstyle)

"Ian Bellahhh(svenstyle)

"Can I borrow your brain mate?"

"I could murder a bird."

"Bats number four for England."

"The Home Counties are for poofs."

"Have you ever seen Nick Drake live?"

"Harry Preston."

"Now I understand how the people of Bander Ache felt."

"Goal. Goal. Goal. Goal. Goal. Goal. Goal. Goal. Goal. Goal. Goal. Goal. Goal. Goal. Goal. Goal. Goal. Goal. Goal. Goal. Goal. Goal. Goal. Goal. Goal. Goal. Goal. Goal. Goal. Goal. Goal. Goal. Goal. Goal. Goal. Goal. Goal. Goal. Goal. Goal. Goal. Goal. Goal. Goal. Goal. Goal. Goal. Goal. Goal. Goal. Goal. Goal. Goal. Goal.Goal. Goal. Goal. Goal. Goal. Goal.Goal. Goal. Goal. Goal. Goal. Goal. Goal. Goal. Goal. Goal. Goal. Goal.!"

"Do you know what I mean?"

"Where is the hire car Mr. Hutchinson?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home