Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Things Not to Take on a Plane

BEDFORD ROAD: So after a couple of hours working I went out to pick up some groceries, drop some DVDs off and buy (and subsequently eat) too much dirty bird.

Now... what did I do last weekend? Friday night I cooked a key lime pie with too much lime juice, got outrageously drunk and Chris pashed some random Surrey girl in the offy. Saturday I went to see the Modigliani show at the Royal Academy and then to a cocktail party in Chiswick with Lisa and Greg.

Then I schlumped across town to Jaq and Libs housewarming party where I Jaq served her own cocktails. Want to know what the terrorists were planning to blow up the plane with? I've got a fair idea.

And on Sunday it was raining so I nixed my idea to watch the Demons on the Common and rented some videos: Walk the Line, Tsotsi and Miike's Audition.

paka

1 Comments:

At 9:26 PM, Blogger Jaya Savige said...

Hey dude

Schlumped - what a fantastic word... your neologism?

Hey i learned how to say this the other day in italian class:

mio amico si chiama Liam. lui e di Brisbane, pero sta in i'Londra. Lui non parla l'italiana, pero parla bene l'inglese. Lui e un poeta!

(maybe someone can correct me though!)

Jaya

 

Post a Comment

<< Home