Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Your Emo Name

CANARY WHARF: Nothing to do this evening at work. It's my last night in the Wharf so I'm surfing the web and I found this . It generates your Emo name for Myspace.

I've taken the liberty of coming up with a few. Mick Tucker's is "xSobbingxTearsx", mine is ".somber.in.havoc.", kate gets lucky with ".drowing.in.isolation.", while the original Captain Emo Walshey scores with "rueful for suffering".

I have so much time to waste I feel like Uti (rhymes with footy).

Actually, returning to the earlier discussions we had post-Death Cab about emo check this link out .

1 Comments:

At 2:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i guess i shall now have to legally change my name to

.gloomy.in.havoc.

saw dcfc at the arena last week. good gig. strange crowd - most of the boys looked like seth from the o.c. and the girls screamed more than i understnad they do for pete murray. go figure.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home