Friday, July 14, 2006

Boring

BEDFORD ROAD: Kate has been at me to update the blog because it's a little bit boring since everything's so antiquated. Kind of like my life really. I rented Season 4 of the West Wing last week and that, combined with working nights, has meant I've done little else all week.

The other day I did come home from work, go for a jog blasting Cold Chisel and then up to a coffee shop in Clapham Old Town. It was a nice day. And last night I was playing football on the common and I got recruited to join an AFL team. But I think that was because they thought I was English and they have a quota to fill.

The other highlight of the week would have been watching a paper warehouse in East London burn. As the sun was rising we could finally notice that the sky was filled with smoke. Looking beyond the smoke, behind several buildings, we could see great tongues of fire licking out of the darkness. It was not altogether unlike those famous pictures of the Great Fire when the dome of St. Pauls is threatened.

Anyway my good readers, I hope this hasn't bored you.

paka

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home