Monday, June 05, 2006

Unions... Fuck 'Em

BEDFORD ROAD: So I'm finally over the flu and, after more false starts than Richmond, it seems like summer is here. Well it was on Saturday anyway. After making some odd random trek through the waste lands of White City to pick up an envelope from Royal Mail - God bless 'em - I called up Flo to see what sort of sunshine action they had planned for the day.

So after a blueberry pancake breakfast, a pit stop of beer and snacks, we were chilling in the long grass in the wilds of Hampstead Heath. With I-pod tunes and city views - though truth be told this city probably has the worst city scape I've ever seen - it was the perfect way to spend the next six or seven hours. It was literally the best day since I'd been in Brighton.

Other than that I haven't really been doing too much lately - work kind of blew up in my face so now I'm just wiping the engine oil (or newspaper ink)off my face as I wade through a quagmire of endless shifts. Thank god for corporate greed and lax attitudes to employee exploitation - the joys of the modern low level, white collar private sector drone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home