Sunday, June 11, 2006

The Shadow of the Post That Was Lost

BEDFORD ROAD: We might almost call this the post that almost never got written. All week I've sat down to add a few humble thoughts to this humble digital toilet wall but things have inevitably arisen. It's been a hectic birthday week punctuated by the cruel rhythm of 6:45 starts. Rising at five certainly adds a keenness to your demeanour.

Well that was cruel - I just lost a huge chuck of this post that detailed all of my birthday presents and their givers. Well you know who you are, the presents were wonderful, thank you. On another note I also discussed my proficiency, or lack thereof, in a game of football I had on the Common on Thursday night with some people I met over the internet. (Hold the Lib Dem jokes and innuendos.)

Then with the World Cup kicking off I've just been getting into the rhythms of the glorious summer. Ivory Coast v. Argentina last night was amazing, while the first two games on the opening night were a bit of fun as well. Big things tomorrow however. Bring It.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home