Wednesday, June 14, 2006

MJ's Doppelganger

BEDFORD ROAD: The temperature dipped this morning, to a bone chilling 16C, but that was enough to justify trying on my schmick new Nike skins and heading out for a run. And didn't I cut a fetching figure, even if I do say so myself. Kind of like Michael Johnson, only much paler with considerably smaller thighs. But I managed to stay on the road for fifty minutes which, hopefully, will keep me in good stead for my 10K Run London outing on July 2. It'll be just like one of thos open topped buses full of jawwide Americans you see ringing Trafalgar Square. Only sweatier. Or maybe not.

Anyway I hope you're all enjoying the World Cup. The Australian game was obviously the most exciting, though the Argies v. Ivory Coast was a cracker, Lee Chon-Soo's goal was a blinder and the last fifteen mintues of the Poland Germany game is turning into a defensive cracker. Well bring on the Brazilians, lets just hope Lucas Neill and Tim Cahill can avoid the attention of over zealous referees.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home