Sunday, June 25, 2006

Ann Coulter

CANARY WHARF: So I'm exceedingly bored at work, twiddling my thumbs until I tender my resignation, having read every article published about the Socceroos anywhere across the globe, and I decide to finally check out Ann Coulter's homepage. For those of you unfamiliar with Ann Coulter, she's a blonde, right wing commentator who make Fox News look Noam Chomsky. For an example check this out:

"On the bright side, if President Bush's amnesty proposal for illegal immigrants ends up hurting Republicans and we lose Congress this November, maybe the Democrats will impeach him and we'll get Cheney as president."

So maybe the devil doesn't have horns after all? Now here's the thing... there's a comment function on blogger which some of you are far more familiar than others. I'm asking everybody to provide descriptions of what life would be like under a Pax Americana headed not by Dubbya but his evil backroom boy. There will be a prize for the best entry.

For more check this out. Though be prepared to be enraged. Be very enraged.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home