Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Long Time No Blog

BEDFORD ROAD: So it's been a little while since I've last posted any news, but since I last blogged I've had to plead for my job back... which I didn't want. Then when I got my job back I was so horribly disappointed but, I have to stick it out until I get something else.

Then to numb the blow we had the grand Korea reunion on the weekend that saw Pete The Student, Ian, Tucker, Uti, Big Mike and a cast of supporting characters crash at our place over the weekend. Two nights debauchery at trashy nightclubs climaxed with a cricket game on the common and then a Korean meal in little KoreaTown (New Malden)washed down with soju and noraebang (Korean karaoke). It was wonderful but as a consequence I fell sick and haven't been back to work yet. I go back tonight, but after last week's antics it just looks like I'm taking the piss.

Anyway my friends all is reasonably well. Should you know of any fantastic employment opportunities in the capital of good Albion, please be so kind as to let me know.

Oh and PS, beware the wounded Lion. We are indeed hunting magpie this weekend.

2 Comments:

At 2:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good old Collingwood forever...Brownie is definately Prestie's beeaatch!! (Nomes)

 
At 4:38 AM, Blogger liam79 said...

My readers - you are witnessing something amazing... a Collingwood fan with opposable thumbs.

Pook Zeke :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home