Thursday, April 06, 2006

Extra Extra - Slow News Day

SECOND AVENUE: Just so you know, I'm still here I thought I'd drop you a little line. We're enjoying a week of the most beautiful weather this week. True I'm in bed by 11 and it's dark when I get up but that still means I have four beautiful hours to enjoy the blue sky. Went for a jog today and even found a pedestrian overpass with something of a view... well tower blocks and tightly knitted houses.

And if I do have any regular visitors keep an eye on the right hand column coz I'm starting a series of links to my favourite podcasts. Yes my good readers I have truly discovered the joys of podcasting. After getting horribly sink of London radio - rock orientated stations are all an identical mix of 70's and 80's predictable tunes, modern alterna pop and crap - I leapt headfirst into the podcast void. And it turns out it was the best thing for finding new music since visitng the Sub Pop homepage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home