Monday, February 13, 2006

32 Job Applications on the Wall... If One of Them Should Fall

SHEPHERD'S BUSH: This whole dateline thing would be more interesting if I had a Wifi enabled laptop and I could be bringing you the noise live from, say, Covent Square Garden or outside Buckingham Palace. But alas, I still have no job so therefore no laptop for at least another month. Certainly not one that's Wifi enabled. Anyway London is going fine, thanks for asking.

I notched up job application No. 32 this morning and even had an interview with a market research company. Fingers crossed I should be doing something, other than applying for jobs, by the end of the week. It's been hard, even for somebody with such exemplary typing skills as I.

Anyway the lack of job means lack of money means very limited sightseeing however I did find time to visit parts of the London Museum on the weekend. I say parts because, well, I live here now and I can go back to see the rest of it at my leisure. They had a fantastic collection of ancient arrowheads, and flints and basically everything the neanderthal man needed to be happy (except for Rugby League). I also checked out St. Pauls which, from the outside, was hugely impressive. But I'm still too poor to stump up for the £6 entry fee but I'll go back when I'm CEO of Halliburton.

Anyway hope you're all well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home