Tuesday, January 24, 2006

When Good Bogans Go Bad

RAYNERS LANE PUBLIC LIBRARY: Since I'm doing nothing but working on my CV and looking for employment I thought I'd bring you this gem from Australia's greastest mother Roseleigh Rose (courtesy of Charlie Brown):

Asked about three of her six children serving time in prison, Ms Rose
said: "What are you supposed to do? At least I know where my bloody
kids are, even if they are in jail.

"There's people who don't even know where their kids are.

"I kind of liked Clinton being in jail because I knew where he was ...
before I'd worry about him, always expecting the phone call - he'd
pinched a car and rolled off a cliff.

"But when he'd ring from jail, I'd be thinking, `all right, hope you
get a couple of years there'."

Her daughter, 15-year-old Melenae Kisina, likened the Corby clan to the
Brady Bunch.

"Three girls and three boys. Or maybe we're the Corby-Kisina-Rose
Bunch," she said, referring to the children by three different fathers.

"It doesn't matter - at least you know who your fathers are," Ms Rose
responded.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home