Monday, January 30, 2006

Not Off the Radar, Just Poor

HARROW LIBRARY, RAYNERS LANE: Frequent readers to this page will have no doubt deserted me by this stage but rest assured I've not been co-opted into the Celebrity Big Brother House nor have I been kidnapped by Iraqi insurgents, instead I've been busy using my internet time to apply for jobs. No luck yet but it's still early days.

Other than that I've spent a couple of days hanging out in Shepherd's Bush, visited Oxford yesterday and the rest of the time lying low. I made my English debut playing football last week and be assured it's a much rougher game than back home. We also did a few touristy things last week with Rod and Rob including visiting Buckingham Palace, Westminster and the Thames. We even went to Number 10 Downing Street, or as close as we could get. The whole of Downing Street is blocked off with heavily armed guards with sub-machine guns standing behind some massive gates, but we were allowed to take photos of them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home